Kick Off Rules
1. Play will commence with a place kick off, on half way, (non scoring side to kick) which must go at least 10 metres,
the ball must land in the field of play or a penalty will be awarded to the non offending team (as per NRL Rules).
2. If the ball goes out on the full, a penalty is awarded on the half way
3. If the ball lands in the field of play and then goes "dead" (over the try line) then the defending side will restart
play with a drop kick from their try line.
4. A player may knock the ball down with any part of the body, except the hands/arms and be
allowed to pick it up and play on.
5. An attacking player cannot gain possession from a kick off.
6. If the try line drop out goes out on the full, then a penalty will be awarded to the opposition,
7 metres out from the opposite try line.